Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What I am reading this summer, 2013

Long time since I made a videoblog.. But I did it again :P



I was actually not that difficult choosing books this year. Coz I had so many great books, I never got to read last year.. So had a good bunch of books to choose between :P
And ended up with the best here :P I hope xD
Look forward to reading all of them.



Books I will be reading:


image201305210003


Divergent (Divergent #1)  by Veronica Roth
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Requim (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Spellbound (Hex Hall #3) by Rachel Hawkins
Julietby Anne Fortier
Slaget på Vigrid (Song for Eirabu #1) by Kristine Tofte (Norwegian)
While he was away by Karen Schreck
Moonglass by Jessie Kirby
Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls #3) by C.C Hunter
Wake (Wake #1) by Amanda Hocking

Have you read any of these? What did you think??
What will you be reading this summer?
:D 


image201305210002



Hope you all will have an awesome summer..
I am hoping to get time for some blogging.. But with the travelling and moving, I don`t wanna promise anything.. But I will miss blogging. Definitly..

I can`t wait to be in USA, New York.. It will be amazing..
And I look forward to my trip to Spitsbergen aswell.. :) And to telling you guys about them.
Where are you going or planning to do this summer?? 

Wish you all well.. Enjoy you summer :P


1 comment: