Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Books read in 2012 - reviews




As you can see I read 46 fantasybooks during 2012 :) Maybe I will do it just as good in 2013. But I doubt it :P Since I have a lot else going on..
Hope that I will just read loads of amazing books :)
And hopefully get to review them all here on the blog..
Which I did not do in 2012 :(

Here are the reviews I got to write:

A touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (read 2011)
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (read 2011)
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Switched by Amanda Hocking
The Magicans Nephew by C.S Lewis (read 2011)
A witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs (read 2011)
Legend by Marie Lu
Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
Awake at Dawn by C.C Hunter
Birth of a Killer by Darren Shan
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins (read 2011)
Jenny Pox by J.L Bryan
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
See by Jamie Magee
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
Hana by Lauren Oliver
Torn by Amanda Hocking
Vampire Hunter`s Daughter by Jennifer Malone Wright
Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
Sophie`s Secret by Tara West
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Salem`s Daughter vol. 1 by Ralph Tedesco
Fables: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham
Coexist by Julia Crane



As you can see the part about reviewing every book I read, did not go as planned :(
Out of the 46 books read, I only got to review 23 of them..
Talk about better luck next time :P
Hopefully I will get to review some of them during 2013. But probably not all of them..
But if curious of any of them.. And wanna know what I think.. You can always ask me.. Or check out my Goodreads profil.. Where I reviewed them all :)

Series or Movies reviewed:
Teen Wolf season 1
Moonlight season 1


How did your reviewing year go?? Did you do as good as you were hoping to??

Good luck :) 









1 comment:

  1. Hei :)
    Ville bare ønske deg en fin helg og takke for den søte kommentaren du la igjen inne hos meg!!
    Koselig!

    - Ida Susanne

    ReplyDelete