Monday, October 8, 2012

What I am reading

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.


What I read last week
I didn`t actually finish any books last week. But the week before I finished: 

I loved this book :) If you haven`t read Die for me, first book in the series.
You should read it now ;) Right now ;)
Review soon to come


First book in a serie about fairies :) Which I very much enjoyed.
Review soon to come


What I am reading now
 
This book is like really good so far :) Just want to sit and finish it right now.
It`s my first dragon book and I am loving this pretty cover :D


I am reading this on my kindle app on my mobil phone when I have the chance.
I love being in this world again :D
And look forward to continue with the new book Vital. When I finish this one



 What I will read this week

Look forward to starting this book :)
I am so lucky to be part of book tour of this book, so my review will be out 29th Oct.


Yes.. I am slow.. I hope to get the time to read this soon..
Coz I loved the second book. And so need to finish this trilogy.



Have you read any of these books? and what did you think of them :)
What are you reading this week??

~MoonStar~



No comments:

Post a Comment