Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser: Voices of Dragons

Voices of Dragons
 by Carrie Vaughn




“Can I help?”
“I don`t know. I guess just talking about it helps.”
“Then you should talk.That`s why I came – talking is always good.”
“Even if I am breaking who knows how many laws -”
“Me as well,” he said, huffing through his nostrils.
“Breaking dragon law.”
“What`ll they do to you if they find out?”



I just finished this book. This morning :) So review soon to come.. For the people who haven`t heard of it before.. I will write the first of the summary, on the back of the book. The part who made me go Wauw.. when I chose to buy this book :)

summary: 
On one side of the border lies the modern world: the internet, homecoming dances, cell phones. On the other side dwell the ancient monsters who spark humanity`s deepest fears: Dragons.
Seventeen-year-old Kay Wyatt knows she`s breaking the law by rock climbing near the border, but she`d rather have an adventure than follow the rules.
When the dragon Artegal unexpectedly saves her life, the rules are abruptly shattered, and a secret friendship grows between them.


Jepp, that is a pretty awesome summary :) So have you read this book?? or planning to?
Read any other books with dragons? this was my first and definitly not my last..

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment