Saturday, October 6, 2012

Curious: Miss Peregrin`s Home for Peculiar Children

Miss Peregrine`s Home for Peculiar Children

(Miss Peregrine #1)

by Ransom Riggs 

A mysterious island. An abandoned orphanage. A strange collection of very curious photographs. Fiction is based on real black and white photographs. The death of grandfather Abe sends sixteen-year-old Jacob journeying to a remote island off the coast of Wales, where he discovers the crumbling ruins of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, and explores abandoned bedrooms and hallways. The children may still live

 ----

I am really curious on this book coz I seen it mentioned on like every other bookblog in USA. And now the book is being published in Norway. So now it`s being mentioned alot here. So I heard this book was super creepy and good. 

And I would love myself a creepy book to read a dark winter night :P 
Hope to get my hands in this one :) 

Have you read it?? 
What did you think?? 

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment