Sunday, August 7, 2011

In my mailbox: From Denmark

In my mailbox is a weekly meme by The Story Siren. Here you tell what kind of books you got lately. Recieved, Bought, Borrowed etc. They all count ;)

Last time I was in Denmark I bought a bunch of books. Who my bestfriend borrow from me. That´s why there is no videologg this month. Because all these books are on vacation in Denmark. Almost all of them, anyways :P

I bought:

Shadow Falls 1, Born at Midnight by C.C Hunter


The Books of Beginning 1, The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens


The Magicians Apprentice 1, 2 and 3 by Trudy Canavan



Hex Hall series book 1 and 2



All these books I got for about 65 euro in all, which is really cheap in Denmark :)
And since I had been looking at them for a long time, I just had to buy them :P
My best friend got something to read and I will get them when she finished them :)

I have already read C.C.Hunters Born at Midnight.
Which I absolutely loved. :D

Have you read any of these?? What did you think? Or are you planning to?

~MoonStar~



3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul this week! I've heard amazing things about the Hex Hall series and The Emerald Atlas! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great books there Line! :D I have Born at Midnight on its way to me. I can't wait to read it. Hex Hall and Demon Glass I need to get. I hear they're really good! Enjoy your new reads when you get them back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Born at Midnight and am reading it for the second time. Also Hex Hall was pretty good but I haven't gotten to Demon Glass yet. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete