Monday, July 18, 2011

What are you reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

What I read last week




What I listened to




What I am reading now




What I planning to read




What do you think? Have you read any of these :)

I feel like I have read a lot lately. Hopefully It will continue. Because I have so many books now I am just dying to read :P
And my reviews will come soon :) Just need to pull myself together. Haven´t been that much on the computer lately, since my brother has a vacation. He borrows my internet, as often as he can.
But they will come ;)

~MoonStar~

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, great list. I read The Goddess Test a while back and it was a really enjoyable read!

    Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books, l adored Die For Me. I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy The Goddess Test! I really did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. please get in touch with me about your TLC auction win!


    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete