Sunday, July 3, 2011

In my mailbox: Films + Books vlog

Hey Guys. This movie is filmed a long time ago. I am so sorry that I babble and use ages. But I just didn´t got the time to do it all over again. And hope the sound is not to bad.




Films

Eragon
Bram Stokers: Draculas Guest
Wolfman
Clash of Titans
Merlin
The Orphanage
Suck

Books
Argeneau 8 Vampires are forever by Linsay Sands
Argeneau 9 Interrupted by Linsay Sands
Argeneau 10 and Rogue Hunter 1 - Rogue Hunter by Linsay Sands
Succubus Diaries 1 - Gentlemen prefer Succubi by Jill Myles
Succubus Diaries 2 - Succubi like it hot by Jill Myles
Succubus Diaries 3 - My fair Succubi by Jill Myles
Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
Bitten and Smitten by Michelle Rowen


And while making the links I just noticed the books by Linsay Sands are number 8,9 and 10. Which I though was number 1, 2 and 3. :( That was sad.. But whatever.. Probably buying the other once first before reading these. And hopefully I will love them xD

Have you read any of these? Or seen any of the film?
What did you get in your mailbox this week???

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment