Monday, May 30, 2011

What are you reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

I haven´t really done much reading lately :( And I wish I had read much more. Hopefully I will in the summer time. :) Just have to get in a better mood. I´ve been kind of crappy lately, and I have no clue why. But hopefully soon I will be on top again :)


What I read last week



What I am currently reading


What I am planning to read


I am also reading some other books. Though they are not Fantasy related. So I will not be reviewing them here.
- Rottekongen by Einar A. Lund (a Norwegian childrens book, I got for reviewing)
- Seduce Me by Anne Rainey (an erotic romance book)

Though I have only started Wherever you Go, so I am not reading it all the time. I am reading it, when I am on travel :)
And as you can see on my blog I was planning to read Rogue by Rachel Vincent. Though I never got the time to it :( I need to get to it soon. But at the same time my summer was planning to be a re-reading summer, and that´s why I am starting Harry Potter series again. But hopefully also read a lot of other books :)

Btw. I am starting with the Harry Potter series, since it got the most votes in my poll. Of which series to start reading first :) Thanks everyone for voting and helping me out :)

What have you read? And what are you planning to read??

~MoonStar~

1 comment:

  1. I've only read Shiver. I loved it. :D As for HP I have the 1st and 2nd book on my shelf. I'll be reading it soon enough. :D Haha. I voted for BDB on your poll. :D Happy Reading my dear!

    ReplyDelete