Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update: April month

How was April?

Well other then I have been really bad at blogging last month. And for not talking about. Really late out with my april wrap up monthly update xD Since we are already almost halfway into May.
But anyway.
I got a lot of books read though :)
Normally I make a video as an update. But I don´t got time for it. Since my brother is turning 18 :) So I am leaving in the middle of the night, so I can be in his party tomorrow.
I live in Norway and he lives in Denmark, so It´s kind of a long trip, for a birthday :) But he means the world to me <3
So since I don´t got time for making a videolog, I will just mention the books.

I got to read:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - 5 out of 6 stars
Sleeping Beauty:Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan - 5 out of 6 stars
Cinderella:Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan - 5 out of 6 stars
Divine by Blood by P.C Cast - 5 out of 6 stars
The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale by Christine Bell - 5 out of 6 stars

So as you can see I had a pretty good month :D With all 5 star books.

Other then these books I have also read other books, though only reviewed them on my Norwegian blog, since they are not Fantasy related :)
But may as well show you guys my ratings ;)
Elephant Talk by Ann Downer - 5 out of 6 stars (a book about elephant communication)
Twilight Graphic novel vol. 1 by Stephenie Meyer - 4 out of 6 stars

Favorite: My favorite this month must be Nightshade :) Loved it :)

Next month looking forward too: Paranormalcy and Shiver

So what did you read during the last month? And what was your favorite.?
And what are you mostly looking forward to read in may?

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment