Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser: Die for Me

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

Die for me by
Amy Plum



"Hello, is this Georgia? Vincent here. Should I have cleared this date with you before taking your sister out?" He laughed, and I could tell Georgia was working her irresistible charm on him already.

Page 135



I haven´t read this one yet. But guess I will love it :D
Have you read it??

~MoonStar~

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have this one and read it. I've only read positive reviews on it so far so that makes me even more excited about reading it ! I look forward to know what you think of it ;)

    ReplyDelete