Thursday, May 19, 2011

Review: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


The Book:
This is the first book in a new trilogy written by Kiersten White. The sequel is being released July 2011, and is called Supernaturally. And bought books have got heaps of good reviews in the blog world :)

ISBN13: 9780061985843
335 pages

Read: May 2011
Language: English
Published: 2010

Summary: (from Goodreads)
Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even tho
ugh she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

The Story:
It`s mostly about Evie and her life. She lives on a paranormal center. With all kind of paranormals. Where they help out the different kind, ind how to succeed in the world. By giving them jobs to do at the center and tracking them. To know where they are.
Though thinks show up. And paranormals gets found dead. But what killed them?
And why? Evie tries to find out. But on her way, she meets this boy :P
And then there were this X-boyfriend, who keeps showing up. And not always in the good ways. So will she find the solution, with all the things going on...

My Opinion:
I absolutely loved this book :) I had pretty high expectations for this one. Because off all the fuss around on everyone else´s blogs. And now I finally got to see what it was all about. And I damn sure didn´t get disappointed :) hehe
So what can I say. 6 out of 6 stars. Says it all :P

There were everything. Lots of action, love and mystery. And it kept me going the whole way trough :) So what can I say. I will keep it short. Read it ;)

Also check out:
- Add to or read about on Goodreads
- Authors homepage

Have you read this book? What did you think?
Are you just as excited about the sequel as me :P

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. <333 I knew you'd like it! <3 Looking forward to reading your other reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it .. I should really check this one out =) !! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete