Saturday, May 21, 2011

On my wishlist: Partholon

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click HERE.
Here is my weeks wishlist :)


I have recently read the 1, 2 and 3 book in Partholon series, written by P.C Cast.
I got them in Norwegian. And I though they were a trilogy.
Though I have found out there are more books to the series. And I love this series. So I gotta have them :D


The first one is a prequel to the whole story. And it´s called Divine Beginnings.
The second picture is of book number 4, called Elphame´s Choice.
The third and last picture is book 5, called Brighid´s Quest.

Click the pictures to get to the books page on Goodreads :)

Have you read any of these books? What did you think?
You just noticed these books, check out my other reviews ;)
- Book 1, Divine by Mistake
- Book 2, Divine by Choice
- Book 3, Divine by Blood

Did you just got curious, and wanna read these once??

~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment