Sunday, May 22, 2011

In my mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme by The Story Siren. Here you tell what kind of books you got lately. Recieved, Bought, Borrowed etc. They all count ;)

Got through R.A.K
Not so long ago I got a mail from Elin, who have the blog The Norwegian BookGirl and the norwegian blog Bokelskerinnen.
I went all over the top when I found out she wanted to give me 2 books, and not just any 2 books. But the new released books, who were on top of my wishlist. She bought me:

Thank you, thank you so much. You really made my day. Or that would be days :D

Bought
Though I also bought myself some books :) Just couldn´t help it :) Again again :p Though I have told myself now, I gotta stop. And try to save some money. But I got these during some time:





The Norwegian books of:



Have you read any of these? And what did you think of them? Or are you planning to read them?

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome mailbox !!
    Wild is awesome, it's my favorite book of the series so far. I hope you'll like it
    How amazing that is ! Two R.A.K ... I can't wait to read these two books !
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow's looks awesome! :D Congrats on your first R.A.K. books! Isn't it really awesome? :D

    Happy Reading my dear! :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete