Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Curious: Passion by Lauren Kate

Passion by Lauren Kate

There isn´t really any summary at Goodreads. But there was this little text:

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and
fought immortals at Shoreline,
they lived many lives. . . .








I read bought Fallen and Torment, the first books. And I really enjoyed them.
And can´t wait for Passion to be released 14th June 2011. Which I already pre-ordered :)
While waiting you can check out my reviews:
My Fallen review
My Torment review


Have you read these books? What did you think? Getting excited about the 3 book?

~MoonStar~

1 comment:

  1. I read the first two books but I'm not planning to read Passion though .. because I liked Fallen and Torment but not loved them.. =(
    The cover looks so pretty though =) !

    ReplyDelete