Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Curious: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


Curious: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.


I have just finished the first book in the triology The Wolves of Mercy Falls, called Shiver. Though I haven`t read Linger yet. I know I will love it. And already looking forward to the third book Forever, who will be released in July 2011. This love story is just 100% adorable <3

Have you read any of these? And what did you think about them?
Looking forward to the third one??

If you wanna read more about the third book, just click the picture. And it will head you over to the books Goodreads page ;)

~MoonStar~

1 comment:

  1. I read the first two books in the series and I can't wait to read this one !! Besides,the cover looks so pretty =) !!

    ReplyDelete