Sunday, April 24, 2011

In my mailbox

In my mailbox is a weekly meme by The Story Siren. Here you tell what kind of books you got lately. Recieved, Bought, Borrowed etc. They all count ;)

Won:


Thanks to Ing from As the Pages Turn. I am very great-full. This is my first won book. So I am super excited about it :)

For review, from Netgalley:


Thanks to HarperCollins and Carina Press :)


I think I got more then these. But you will get to see them later. Since I am a little busy at the while. It´s hard for me to find the time to blog :P My head is full of stuff I need to do :)

Did you get any good books this week?? And have you read any of these :D Please let me know by commenting :)

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM! All Urban Fantasy. :D I love. <3 Watch out for my IMM later on today. Yep, the vlog is still uploading onto Youtube. T-T Really annoying. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first won =) !! I hope you'll enjoy these books !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete