Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update: Changes

Hi Guys. Sorry I haven`t had time to read as much as I was hoping for. I am really lacking the consentration to just sit down and read. Hopefully it will come. Today I would like to share with you some changes on the blog and what blogpost you should look forward to in the nearest future :)

Netgalley: As you can see I have made myself a Netgalley profile. And since I just found out the books there only last for 60 days. I am kind of in a hurry to get some books read. So hoping to get to read:
- The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale by Christine Bell
- Cinderella : Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan
- Sleeping Beauty : Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan

Which I will be reviewing here on my Fantasy blog. If I get time to it I will ofcourse get to read Angel Burn by L.A Weatherly which I also got on Netgalley. Right now I am reading a book called Elephant Talk by Ann Downer, which I got from Netgalley. But I will only be reviewing it on my norwegian bookblog. Since it`s not Fantasy related.

Changes: As you maybe discovered I have made som changes. I have put on extra pages on the top op the blog.
- On my Wishlist
- Book blogs

I will put pictures up of all the books I wish for the most :) And in stead of the blog list down bellow, I will make links for all the book bloggers I follow. So the blog will look more clean and tidy :P And hopefully I will get some time to update my books and my DVD lists aswell :)

My Challenges get updated every month, when we are entering a new month :)
Uhh.. Plus If you haven`t noticed I have made boxes where I post picture of which book I am currently reading. So you can keep an eye on which review is soon to come :P

In the Future:
In the nearest future I will be posting.
- Book review of Delirium
- Film review on I am number 4
- Film review on The Sorceress Apperentice
- Teaser of different kind of books and ebooks :)

Feedback:
Please give me feedback acording to changes I can make to make my blog better.
If there is something you thing I am missing or I could do a better way etc.
Or tell me if you like it just the way it are :P ( so I don`t make changes to the worse xD)

Other then that I forgot to tell I am thinking about making my reviews a little different. More detailed. But I don`t know If that`s necessary.
What do you think? Please let me know..

Happy reading!
~MoonStar~

No comments:

Post a Comment