Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In my mailbox: videolog (books & series)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Here you can tell what kind of books you recived, bought, downloaded etc. During the last week :)

Since I didn´t make an IMM last week. And didn´t get to make it this Sunday.. I guess now is the time. :D Here is a little videolog. With what kind of books and series I got for the two last weeks :D




I am sorry it went so fast.. But I made this video Sunday like 15 minutes before I had to drive to work xD So I was kind of in a hurry.
But If you are curious on some of the books or DVD´s I got. You can check out my links for IMDB or Goodreads bellow :D

My books:
Twilight Phantasies written by Maggie Shayne
The Darkest Night written by Gena Showalter
Gifted 2 - Better Late then Never written by Marilyn Kaye
Raised by Wolves written by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My DVD series:
True Blood season 1
Sabrina Teenage Witch season 1
H2O Just add Water season 1
Being Human season 1&2


Have you read any of the books? Or seen any of these shows? What do you think of them? :)

~MoonStar~

2 comments:

  1. hi,

    It's my first time here but I found your video interesting...and I like your blog. I've become a follower.

    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your reads and videos! I absolutely love True Blood though I've never read any of the books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete